What is Microsoft Teams?
Microsoft Teams is a collaborative workspace within Microsoft 365 (Former Office 365) that acts as a hub for workplace conversations, collaborative teamwork, video chats and document sharing, all designed to provide support services and solutions to employees and help them #worksmarter .
• Instantly go from group chat to video call with one click.
• Securely connect, access, share, and co-author files in real-time.
• Stay organized by keeping notes, documents, and your calendar together.
Share your opinion with your team. Send messages, files, GIFs, stickers, and emojis in a group chat or one-on-one messages.
Instantly go from group chat to video call with the touch of a button. Hold team calls ranging from 2 to 300 people in one place.
Make and receive calls directly in Microsoft Teams with advanced support features and solutions like group calling, cloud voicemail, and call transfers.
1 refer to Microsoft Teams Voice features
Easily find, share, and edit files in real-time using familiar apps like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel in Microsoft Teams.
Get Secure, Reliable, and Manageable Platform
Be prepared for group or one-on-one updates from a chat or team channel, start a call with screen sharing or video.
Easily manage cloud phone calls
Seamless calls from a fixed line, contact teams via your desktop or any mobile device, maintain control with reverse number lookup, voicemail and delegation.
Start calls faster and get clear audio with calling for Microsoft Teams. It is connected throughout the Microsoft 365 applications, e.g. SharePoint and OneDrive.
Centralize control in provision users, assign phone numbers, and port existing numbers from your Microsoft 365 admin console.
Microsoft Teams Applications: Integrations and automations
With the integration of SharePoint, Power Apps and Power Automate, Microsoft 365 empowers business customers to automate processes and streamline workflows with customized mobile apps or forms.
Superhub offers a wide range of unique add-on services, solutions and support that help you #worksmarter with your subscription to Microsoft Teams.
Collect, check, approve and generate reports of staff expenses in one App when using Microsoft teams.
Facilitate leave application and sync Outlook calendar automatically.
Create a talent pool and application tracking system for job opening requisition.
Promote new joiners to become part of the company's culture and activities.
Learn What to do & How to use Microsoft Teams
• Chat up to 20 participants either by audio or video
• Teams Meeting (E3/E5), maximum is 300 participants (audio and video)
• Teams Live Event, maximum is 10,000 people (view and listen only)
• Seamless integration with Microsoft applications, such as Forms, To Do, Office Suite, etc
• Embed 3rd party applications, such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Evernote, Polly, etc
• Manage your projects by creating Teams and Team channels
• Share and co-edit documents
• Schedule meetings for internal or external users
• Instant sync with Outlook calendar to manage meeting invitations
• Blur your background or use background effects during meetings on Microsoft Teams
• Turn on closed caption with instant translation during meetings on Microsoft Teams
• Manage meeting participant roles to determine meeting organizers, presenters, attendees or external guests
• Create polls before, during, or after a Teams meeting with Microsoft Forms integration