What is App365?
App365 is Superhub’s business application suite which is built on Microsoft Power Platform with our strong knowledge and experience in various domains. We aim to improve and enhance customers’ business processes, productivities, bring in more revenues, by helping customers on the journey of digital transformation, work away from office anytime and anywhere, and to cope with the “New Normal”.
App365 is developed with modular design in mind. Customers can acquire only their necessary modules which can fit to their immediate business needs, or bundled with modules for end-to-end operations.
Benefited by Microsoft Power Platform’s low code and agile capabilities, Superhub can further customize our App365 to suit your unique business requirements.
Microsoft Power Platform, consists of PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI and Power Virtual Agent, built on Microsoft Dataflex and 350+ connectors, brings business agility, data analytics, and more to your business.
Problems that Companies are facing
1. Manual paper-based processes
– Inconvenient to mobile workforce
2. Long lead time in paper-based form processing
– Forms in transit may be dragged / lost
3. Invisibility in Approval progress and no Auto-Alert
– Difficult to trace the approval progress and no Auto- Alert
4. Heavy Admin Workload and Error-prompt
– Manually data input into systems which exposes to human error
5. Non-compliance to company policies
– Over-approvals violate company policies
6. Lack of business operation insights
– Data resided in paper forms are difficult for audit and analaysis
Superhub has developed various mobile modules focused in HR and administration area, which suit for the needs from SMB to enterprises.
- Claims Reports with Line Items
- Line Item Level Approval
- AI-assisted Receipt Photo Recognition
- Multi-tier Approval Flow based on Claims Types and Amounts
- Landing Portal for Self-served Profile Update and Learning
- To-do List Assignment to New-hired and Admin/IT Departments
- Staff Onboarding Status for New-hired and HR/Managers
- Automated Microsoft 365 Account Creation and License Assignment
- Job Opening Request and Approval Flow
- Candidate Resume Database
- Interview and Meeting Room Arrangement
- Electronic Interview Forms for Data Collection and Competence Analysis
- Role-based Learning Path Setting
- Multi-Source Learning Materials, e.g. Microsoft Stream, YouTube, websites, etc.
- Configurable Assessments to Audit Staff Learning Achievement
- Talent Pool Setting
- Power BI Dashboard for Company Competence Distribution and Matrix
- Approval for Office Documents or Scanned Documents
- Flexible Approval Path Setting
- Auto-filing to SharePoint Online
Consultancy Service on best practices
Superhub enables our customers with consultancy service on Customers’ best practices to achieve governance and compliance. The best practices are tested and adopted by ourselves and our clients.
Professional Project Management
Superhub ensures our customers that the project will be implemented as smooth and easy as possible. Our experienced project and technical teams can help you to plan, design and deploy the solution so you can focus on your business.
One Stop Shop
Superhub’s Online Market Place provides a one-stop shop experience to our customers in managing their subscription, invoicing and support services