Superhub Azure +
Superhub Azure+ is a program that empower customers to use Azure various workloads without the worry about the on-going utilization and optimization.
With Superhub Azure+ , you will be able to：
Eliminate your business, technology and human resources constrains for Azure adoption. Superhub helps you design, plan and deliver Azure resources for Azure adoption. You can focus on your core business and its innovation.
>>>Click here to learn more<<<
Obtain support, change management, review and managed support for your business services, for instances, eCommerce, ERP, CRM and business operation systems, running on Azure. You can digitally transform your business with ease.
>>>Click here to learn more<<<
Enjoy benefits from Azure CSP subscription including Azure VM or CosmoDB Reserved Instance for cost saving. You can subscribe Azure resources with commercial grade billing management and without using a credit card.
Align With your business objectives
Azure provides various type of cloud services for customers to deploy and manage their applications and solutions. It is critical to ensure that the appropriate cloud services are used for the proper alignment of business objectives, for instances, time-to-market, scalability, operation efficiency, cost saving and SLA.
Superhub’s Azure professionals are Microsoft certified. They can help you select the required Azure services, design and deliver your solutions to meet your business objective.
Typical Azure Solution
Below are some typical sample solutions
Windows AD and File Servers on Azure
Related Service: Superhub Azure File Server Plus
• Same user experience but no more on-premises server required.
• Free Extended Security Updates in Azure for 2008 and 2008 R2 versions of SQL Server and Windows Server for three more years after the end of support deadline.
♦ Continue to enjoy security updates.
♦ Maintain compliance for security update requirement.
• PAYG with high scalability. You can scale up virtually with an unlimited amount of storage in just few minutes.
• Backup service is included but no more need for on-premises backup infrastructure and tapes. You can backup to another region if required. Price may be different if you backup to another region.
• CAL is not required for accessing the server(s) on Azure.
• Always ready to upgrade to the latest OS version without concerning the license.
Offsite Backup to Azure
• No More on-premises backup infrastructure and backup tapes.
• No need to own a secondary site for hosting backup.
• PAYG with high scalability. You can add virtually unlimited amount of storage in just few minutes.
• No need to own a secondary site for hosting DR resources.
• Can pay only for the storage of the replicas. No need to spend on server hardware and VMs when no failover.
• PAYG for resources required for DR drill.
VM Website with high scalability and resilience
High Availability and Scalability
Azure Availability Zone (AZ) is made up of one or more data centers equipped with independent power, cooling, and networking. Azure Load Balancer and Azure SQL Database support AZ. Together with VM Scale Set Availability Zones Deployment, your web site can enjoy data center level resilience.
Scalability and Cost Efficiency
VM scale set can scale horizontally according to changes in loading. With Azure Load Balancer, workload can be distributed effectively to scalable VM Scale Set. Azure SQL Database allows you to scale up or down without service interruption. These scalable Azure services enable you to build a highly scalable web site for unpredictable workloads. You can also spend on Azure resources in a cost efficient manner by eliminating over-provisioned resources.
Azure SQL Database is a database-as-a-service (DBaaS) based on the latest stable version of Microsoft SQL Server Database Engine. With the Azure SQL Database you can use a high-performance, reliable, and secure cloud database without the need to manage infrastructure, OS and database software.
Azure Professional Managed Services and Support
Superhub’s professionals, which are certified by Microsoft in Azure help you design your Azure solution architecture to ensure it is aligned with your business objectives. Superhub’s professionals can help you plan, deploy or migrate your systems to Azure so you can focus on your business’ innovation.
After choosing Azure, your cloud journey has not ended—it has just begun. You may want to expand, fine-tune, review and obtain support for your Azure resources. With Superhub’s managed service, our Azure professionals can help architect, deploy and configure your Azure resources.
Managed Support of our Azure ManagePro Plus Service
When your software system encounters problems, the first thing you need to know is whether the root cause is from the hosting platform or software system so that you can raise support requests to the appropriate party without spending time liaising with different parties back and forth.
This may not be an easy task and is true regardless of whether your system is hosted on-premises, in service provider data centers or on the cloud. Superhub’s managed support can help on this for workload running on Azure.
Sample Managed Support Flow