In today’s digital world, especially during pandemic, understanding the employee life cycle and knowing how to engage with people in each stage of the cycle enables you to attract the right candidates and optimize your employee journey. ELC consists of 6 major stages: Attraction, Recruitment, Onboarding, Development, Retention, and Offboarding.
A good ELC experience is not only important to the employees. It is also beneficial for the employers. With a good ELC, it can help the employees to perform well by increasing their productivities, morale and engagements. It also helps the employees to develop new competences to cope with the rapid changing business environment. For employers, a good ELC can significantly lower the turnover rate and raise retention. This will hugely reduce the HR cost in recruitment and training. In long run, the employers can improve the corporate image as branded as a good employer.
New apps to help your company enhancing the customer journey
Every companies should have some procedures, either manual or semi-auto, for each stage in ELC. How to fully leverage your Office 365 capability and automate the processes in this new normal should be challenging to many HRs. We are excited to announce the availability of Superhub App365 HR enablement apps, which can empower every stakeholder in the Employee Life Cycle.
eRecruitment digitally transforms and streamlines the manual recruitment process, from request on job opening to offer acceptance by successful candidates.
eRecruitment helps to:
1. capture the job duty requirements from hiring managers by filling on PowerApps form
2. gain approval from senior managements using Power Automate approval flow
3. request candidates to self-serve filling online application form hosted on Azure App Service
4. arrange interview appointments by Microsoft Teams
5. consolidate comments from various interviewers to make fair and objective decisions
6. build internal talent pool and store in SharePoint Online List
eOnboarding guides the new hire, the direct managers, IT and HR throughout the whole onboarding process, to enhance the sense of belongings and the speed of adaption of new hire, to be fully efficient in new position as soon as possible.
eOnboarding helps to:
1. pre-schedule check-ins at crucial points of your new hires’ journey
2. set reminders for your new-hires, managers, and colleagues to ensure no delay
3. ensure your new hires are provided with needed orientation information and access rights
4. track your new hires’ journey until probation completion
eLearning promotes self-learning culture within company. It provides the capability for HR and trainers to standardize and keep track of employees’ learning paths. It builds up employee competences to keep your company competitive, gamifies the training process for team building and encourages peer learning.
eLearning helps to:
1. create video training contents and upload to Microsoft Stream or YouTube
2. assign “Learning Paths” to different employee groups via Admin portal
3. set up “knowledge check” questions to ensure employees get the key points form the training videos
4. embed dashboard for reporting
5. watch the videos within the eLearning app anytime and anywhere
6. view their own competence profiles and that of their colleagues and promotes peer-learning
eClaim & eLeave
eLeave & eClaim manage employees’ leave request & availability and expense claims respectively, to enable green and paperless office environment, improve approval transparency and traceability.
eLeave & eClaim help to:
1. create leave and claim request with ability to attach supporting documents by photo taking
2. approve application requests with 2 approver tiers
3. notify submitters and approvers upon approval results
4. export raw data for reporting and external system integration