What is Microsoft 365
Take your enterprise to the next level with Microsoft 365. Discover the benefits of an integrated cloud platform that delivers industry-leading productivity apps like Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, along with intelligent cloud services and world-class security.
Transform Workplace Collaboration with Microsoft 365
Apart from Exchange and Outlook, which have a 95% adoption rate, Microsoft 365 comes with many other collaborative tools, such as OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online, OneNote and Microsoft Teams. Some features highlighted include co-authoring of documents with a history of 500 versions, replacing file servers with remote access via SharePoint Online, as well as real-time video and web conferencing with Microsoft Teams.
Achieve more together with Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is a collaboration app in Microsoft 365 that lets your team stay organised, where you can chat, meet, call, and collaborate in one place, from wherever you are. Click HERE to see what is new in Microsoft Teams.
Protect your business with EMS
Ensuring security is key to any organisation’s digital transformation. As an end-to-end solution, Microsoft 365 offers comprehensive features and unique intelligence across critical endpoints in today’s mobile-first, cloud-first business world. Microsoft 365 simplifies enterprise security by covering the following key areas, Identity & Access Management, Threat Protection, Information Protection, and Security Management & Compliance.
How Microsoft 365 addresses common security challenges:
· How is corporate data safeguarded for remote access? Click on “Identity & Access Management” to see the policy dimensions.
· How is your identity protected against credential theft? Click on “Identity & Access Management” to see the scenario.
· How to avoid Spam, Spoofing and Phishing email? Click on “Threat Protection” to understand the mechanism.
· How is corporate data protected from being shared with unauthorised party? Click on “Information Protection”.
· How is the unified management of security environment accounted for? Click on “Security Management & Compliance”.
Demonstrate Microsoft 365 Top Security Scenarios
Streamline your business process
With the integration of SharePoint, Power Apps and Power Automate, Microsoft 365 empowers business customers to automate processes and streamline workflows with customised mobile apps or forms.
• Gather and manage data and files : SharePoint collects data and files, which integrates workflows and transforms business into an office that is paperless with e-approval in Teams Customer Solution or Power Apps.
• Connect and integrate data sources : Power Automate allows business customers to automate data exchange, synchronise files and integrate on-premise or third-party services.
• Build Apps that transform your business: With Power Apps, business customers can create apps to interact with data on SharePoint list and libraries, as well as other cloud and on-premise sources.
Microsoft 365 Fosters Better Teamwork & Productivity
Mobile Worker Support
Mobile Worker Support
Easily supports team members with the ability to work anywhere from any device.
Appear professional when engaging in email correspondence and online communication with customers, co-workers and suppliers.
Grant access to users and keep out threats.
Work together with shared documents and online meetings.