Superhub’s Privacy Statement
Superhub Limited (“Superhub”) respects your personal privacy and is committed to maintaining your trust and confidence. We believe ensuring the security of your personal information. Please take time to read this policy, and contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Superhub updates this policy periodically without notice so please check it occasionally for any changes with Superhub.
By continuing to use any materials and website provided by Superhub, you certify that you have read and agree to abide by Superhub’s Privacy Statement.
Collection of Personal Information
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”) or allows us to contact you. Personal Information collected by Superhub often is limited to e-mail address, name, contact phone no., IP address, country or location, but may include other information when needed to provide a service you requested.
Superhub requests Personal Information when you make an enquiry, place an order, request a service, correspond with us or engage in certain other activities on our Website. For example:
• In order to perform the technical services you ordered, we require sensitive information like passwords and host addresses. This kind of information is gathered in a secure way; please do not send such sensitive data by email. Full details are available after you make the order.
We may collect information about your enquiry, visit, including the pages you view, the links you click and other actions taken in connection with Superhub’s services and websites. We also collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every Website you visit, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access times and referring Website addresses.
You make all decisions regarding whether or not to proceed with any activity that requests Personal Information. However, please note that if you do not wish to provide the requested information, you may not be able to complete the transaction.
Use of Your Personal Information
Superhub uses Personal Information in the following ways:
• To provide you with information about product upgrades, new products, services, newsletters, informative emails, and research on future product ideas or improvement
• To assist us in creating content that is relevant to you
• To provide you with special offers that may be of interest to you
• To assist us in creating better products and services to meet your needs
• To allow you to purchase and download products, obtain access to services or otherwise engage in activities you select
• To help you quickly find software, services and product information important to you with whom we may share your information
Please be advised that Superhub may disclose your Personal Information, if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• Confirm to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on;
• Perform and defend rights or property of Superhub and its related Websites; or
• Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of employees, users of products or services, or members of the public.
Sharing of your Personal Information / Control of your Personal Information
When you register, or otherwise give us Personal Information, Superhub will not share that information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions listed above. It will only be used for the purposes stated above.
All of the information submitted to Superhub and on Superhub’s website is secure. Once you provide your Personal Information to Superhub and/or enter your Personal Information including email address on our Website, you permit our team to contact you regarding further issues.
Security of Your Personal Information
Superhub has taken security measures, consistent with international information practices, to protect your Personal Information. These measures include technical and procedural steps to protect your data from misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, loss, alteration, or destruction.
Superhub stores the Personal Information you provide in computer servers with limited access that are located in controlled facilities.
Accessing Your Personal Information
Superhub provides you with the means to ensure that your Personal Information is correct and up-to-date. You can access your Personal Information by contacting Superhub as described at the bottom of this statement, or through alternative means of access described by the service.
While Superhub does not offer an opt-out on the side for cookies, browsers provide you with information and control over cookies. You can set your web browser to alert you when a cookie is being used. You can also get information on the duration of the cookie and learn which server your information is being returned to. You have the opportunity to accept or reject the cookie. Additionally, you may set your browser to refused all cookies or accept only cookies returned to the originating servers.
You may generally disable the cookie feature on your browser without affecting your ability to use this Website, except in some cases where cookies are used as an essential security feature necessary for transaction completion.
Questions regarding this Statement or the practices of Superhub’s materials and website shall be directed to Superhub by emailing such questions to email@example.com.