Managed IT Support Services (MIT) are service plans providing IT support and value-added services to companies with onpremises IT infrastructure and/or end-user end-point computing devices, on top of their cloud computing experience. Our highly skilled IT engineers with on-premises and cloud expertise help ensure the success of customers’ IT operations that allow them to focus on their business’ performance, mission critical and ever-changing business demands.
· Inventory review would be the initial housekeeping exercise to gather customer onsite information technology inventory information, such as quantity of main computing unit hardware and accessory, model, warranty status and associated software licenses and subscription information, as well as other active vendors or technical support external service providers contacts.
· Infrastructure assessment would be the initial review of on-premises IT infrastructure regarding network devices, security and server components, and any other major IT infrastructure security components.
· Initial recommendation would be the advisory provided based on any initial discovery of IT environmental risks, threats, weaknesses and obsolescence.
· Server administration service for defined number of virtual machines would be provided, in which it could host local AD services, exchange services and web services are covered to be provided troubleshooting services and user change support.
Unlimited phone support and remote support
· Unlimited phone support service would be provided with the hotline number and services provided to Subscriber registered IT or end-users to call and make IT equipment functioning issue enquiry or raise troubleshooting tickets. It could encompass various areas such as IT & cloud consultancy, end user support, and remote IT health check or escalation services to related external service providers or vendors on behalf of customers. Each phone support would be recorded into ticketing system and CSP would follow through till their completion within contract period.
· Unlimited remote support service would be provided as a result of phone support services, with the secure remote access permitting CSP representatives to help IT admin and end-users to solve computer problems remotely. Remote support always takes place through the Internet secure connection which means that the technician does not leave his workstation and neither does the computer that is malfunctioning.
· Service window options available to subscribe to receive support coverage of normal, extended or round-the-clock service hours, with clearly defined and committed SLAs.
· On-site support of defined on-site hours inclusive for scheduled or adhoc requests for delivering break fix services, connectivity support, onsite health check and maintenance, security check, or onsite escalation services to related external service providers or vendors on behalf of customers, within HK along mass transit railway stations network in office hours.