What is Microsoft Teams?
Microsoft Teams is a collaborative workspace within Microsoft 365 (Former Office 365) that acts as a hub for workplace conversations, collaborative teamwork, video chats and document sharing, all designed to aid worker #worksmarter .
• Instantly go from group chat to video call with one-click.
• Securely connect, access, share, and coauthor files in real time.
• Stay organized by keeping notes, documents, and your calendar together.
Share your opinion with your team. Send message, files, GIFs, stickers, and emojis in a group chat or in one-to-one messages.
Instantly go from group chat to video call with the touch of a button. Teams call from 2 to 300 parties in one place
Make and receive calls directly in Microsoft Teams with advanced features like group calling, cloud voicemail, and call transfers1.
1 refer to Microsoft Teams Voice features
Easily find, share, and edit files in real time using familiar apps like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel in Microsoft Teams.
Get Secure, Reliable, and Manageable Platform
Stay tune for group or one-on-one update from a chat or teams channel, start a call with screen sharing and video.
Easily manage cloud phone calls
Seamless call from fixed line, teams through desktop or any mobile device, maintain control with reverse number lookup, voicemail and delegation.
Start calls faster and get clear audio with Calling for Microsoft Teams. It is connected throughout the Microsoft 365 applications, e.g. SharePoint and OneDrive.
Centralize control in provision users, assign phone numbers, and port existing numbers from your Microsoft 365 admin console.
Microsoft Teams Applications: Integrations and automations
With the integration of SharePoint, Power Apps and Power Automate, Microsoft 365 empowers business customers to automate processes and streamline workflows with customized mobile apps or forms.
Superhub offers a wide range of unique add-on services that help you #worksmarter with your subscription.
Collect, check, approve and generate reports of staff expenses in one App
Facilitate leave application and sync Outlook calander automatically
Create talent pool and application tracking system for job opening requisition
Promote new joiners to adopt in company's culture and activities
Learn What to do & How to use Microsoft Teams
• Chat up to 20 participants either audio or video
• Teams Meeting (E3/E5), maximum is 300 participants (audio and video)+
• Teams Live Event, maximum is 10,000 audience (view and listen only)
• Seamless integration with Microsoft applications such as Forms, To Do, Office Suite, etc
• Embed 3rd party applications such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Evernote, Polly, etc
• Manage your projects by creating Teams and Teams channels
• Share and co-edit documents
• Schedule meetings for internal or external users
• Instant sync with Outlook calendar to manage meeting invitations
• Blur your background or use background effects during Teams meeting
• Turn on closed caption with instant translation during Teams meeting
• Manage meeting participant roles to determine meeting organizers, presenters, attendees or external guests in the meeting
• Create polls before, during, or after a Teams meeting with Microsoft Forms integration